February 8-9, 2022
The Faculty of Civil and Language UIN Raden Mas Said Surakarta held The First International Conference and Call For Paper on Islamic History and Civilization on February 8-9, 2022 hibridly (Online and Offline, also Youtube streaming) with the theme of “EXPLORING ROOTS OF PLURALITY AND TOLERANCE IN INDONESIA”.
The International Conference is the first agenda of Study Program Islamic History and Civilization of Faculty of Civil and Language UIN Raden Mas Said Surakarta. It Provides a forum to making effective linkage between academic institutions, organization, industry & society to share their research activities through oral and poster presentations, and to be involved in related research discussions to exchange ideas and develop the professional network. The theme of this International Conference and Call For Paper is Exploring Roots of Plurality and Tolerance In Indonesia. This theme is substantively moderation religion is nothing new to our nation. Indonesian society has social and cultural capital which is quite entrenched. We are used to being calm, tolerant, respect for brotherhood, and respect for diversity. It can be said, such fundamental values are what
become the foundation and philosophy of the people in the archipelago
in the life of religious moderation.
The International Conference and Call for Paper presenting keynote speakers are
1. Prof. Dr. Mudhofir, S.Ag., M.Pd. as a Rector UIN Raden Mas Said Surakarta
2. Prof. Dr. Toto Suharto, S.Ag., M.Ag. as a Dean of Faculty Civil and Language.
And this event presenting extraordinary speakers, they are
1. Prof. Dr. Wasino, M.Hum. (Semarang University)
2. Dr. Mirjam Lucking (Hebrew University, Yerussalem)
3. Dr. Mustafa Hussain (Cairo University, Egypt)
4. Adrian Perkasa, M.A (Leiden University, Natherland)
5. Rizky D. Khoiriyah (Books writer “NKRI Harga Mati)
This event is moderated by Martina Safitry, M.A and Aan Ratmanto, M.A as lecturer of SPI UIN Raden Mas Said Surakarta.